LOCAL RULES (ALSO SEE NOTICE BOARD)
IN ADDITION, VIEW OUR TEMPORARY RULES HERE
Beyond all boundary fences, including the wall behind the 17th green, and the following areas demarcated by white stakes:
- The area inside the white stakes around the Clubhouse.
- The area beyond the service road to the right of the 9th fairway, which includes the enclosed greenkeeper yard.
- The area to the left of the 9th fairway.
- The area right of the 9th and left of the 5th hole.
- The area to the right of the 10th fairway.
- The area to the right of the 11th hole.
- The area to the left of the 18th hole.
2. GROUND UNDER REPAIR (Rule 25-1)
All bare patches on the fairway and areas marked as GUR.
3. CULTIVATED AREAS
All gardens marked with blue stakes are considered to be a cultivated area and nearest point of relief must be obtained.
4. YOUNG TREES
As indicated by blue stakes. Relief may be obtained in terms of Rule 24-2b(i).
5. ROADS AND PATHWAYS
Relief may be obtained from all roads and pathways on the course in terms of Rule 24-2b(i).
6. IMMOVABLE OBSTRUCTIONS
The pump-house to the left of the 6th hole and all fixed sprinkler heads, benches, shelters and protection fences. The white stakes to the left and right of the 4th and 17th holes are to be treated as immovable obstructions for play on all holes except the 9th and 18th holes respectively, where they are to be treated as out of bounds markers. Relief may be obtained in terms of Rule 24-2b.
8. TEMPORARY LOCAL RULES
All temporary local rules will be displayed on the notice boards.
- obtain relief under Rule 24-2b.
GENERAL RULES OF ETIQUETTE AND PLAY
1. Total time for 18 holes should be 4 hours 30 minutes, including halfway house.
2. Suspension of play due to a dangerous situation.
- One prolonged note of sire: discontinue play immediately and proceed to the main building
- Two short notes of siren: resume play
Note to Rule 6-8b
3. The Club reserves the right to impose a penalty for the breach of any of the club rules.
4. Disclaimer: The club will not be liable for any loss, damage and/or injury to any person and/or item of property arising out of any circumstances whatsoever whilst on the premises of and/or whilst using the facilities of this club. Members and visitors making use of the facilities of the club further indemnify the club against any claim arising from any loss, damage or injury however occasioned.