Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Services Golf Club will be taking the following measures until further notice: (Reference: Government Gazette Vol 657, 18 March 2020, No 43107)
- Please DO NOT arrive earlier than 30 MINUTES PRIOR to your allocated TEE OFF
- Please leave the premises not more than 30 MINUTES AFTER the completion of your ROUND.
- Should you pay with a card, please ask the Pro Shop / Halfway House / Bar to use the CARD TAP service
- Hackers Bar (Pizza Only) and Half House will remain open although we strongly recommend TAKE-AWAY.
- Strict hygiene protocol – please WASH or SANITISE your hands at all service points BEFORE SERVICE / PAYMENT as per identified stations. Please wash or sanitise your hands at least EVERY HOUR.
- Social distancing will be enforced – NO handshakes, NO Contact between players. Remain a SAFE DISTANCE of at least 1M from other individuals.
- We recommend only one player per cart at a reduced rate, should 2 persons share a cart normal rates will apply.
- Morning and Afternoon Fields will be limited to 80 players per field.
- At no given time would more than 50 people be allowed at the Bar Area. (e.g.: You may be requested to kindly leave the premises should you already have completed your round and exceeded the 30min guideline.)
- No competitions will be held, social play only.
- No functions will be held.
- The Bar and Halfway House will be closed at 18:00 Monday – Saturday, and 13:00 on Sundays, no individual will be served after the set time. Individuals might also be requested to take their beverages in a take-away cup after operating hours.
- All tables, chairs and other surfaces will be disinfected every 20min; please tolerate the staff for any inconvenience caused.
- The Hackers Bar & Smokers Area will be closed until further notice – Pizza’s will still be available to order form the Lapa Bar.
- Staff will be limited – please make use of self-service at the Bar.