General appoints Lt Col van Wyk
Welcome to this month's newsletter.
General Ndou has appointed Lt Col Riaan van Wyk as new chairman of Services Golf Club with immidiate effect. We congratulate Lt Col van Wyk on his appointment and whish him all the best for his term with the club.
This serves to notify the members that the EXCOM meeting was held today 28 July 2016. The meeting was attended by General Ndou, Col Hendriks and Sgt Major Brummer from the Controlling authority.
The following decisions were made:
- Lt Col Riaan van Wyk has been appointed by the General as Chairman of the club.
- Major Annelise Meyer was appointed as secretary.
- The AGM has been postponed by instruction of the Controlling Authority to the 7 September 2016 to allow the newly elected EXCOM the opportunity to clear up outstanding matters.
- The nomination process is to be reopened and nomination forms can be found in the Pro Shop as from Saturday 30 July 2016.
- The following positions are available for nomination
- Club Captain
- Vice Captain
- Ladies Captain
Services GC would like to apologise to the members for the sink hole incident on the 11th hole but would also like to thank you for your patience in this period of repair.
Services Golf Club